What is Inbound Sales?
Inbound Sales is a philosophy that transforms sales to match the way people buy. The Internet changed the buyer-seller relationship. The power has shifted from the seller to the buyer.
- Inbound sales teams base their entire sales strategy on the buyer rather than seller
- Inbound sales people personalize the entire sales experience to the buyer’s context.
What is the Inbound Sales Methodology?
Build a Sales Process that Supports the Buyer’s Journey:
- Identify strangers who may have goals or challenges you can help with. These strangers become leads.
- Connect with leads to help them decide whether to prioritize goal or challenge. If buyer decides to prioritize goal or challenge, leads become qualified leads.
- Explore the goals or challenges with qualified leads to assess whether your offering is good for their context. If so, qualified leads become opportunities.
- Advise these opportunities in ways in which their offering is uniquely positioned
to address buyer’s context. If offering is best for them, opportunities become customers.
What can sales enablement do for your team?
- Allows your sales team to better take advantage of marketing leads
- Leads to an increase in revenue through the alignment of marketing and sales
- Provide processes, practices, technologies, and tools to improve the performance and productivity of your sales organization.
Processes: Inbound Sales Methodology
Practices: Hubspot Sales Certifications
Technologies: HubSpot CRM
Tools: HubSpot Sales Tool