A successful SEO campaign outshines your competitors by producing high visibility on search engine results. In order to outrank your competition, you need to differentiate your website from the millions of others constantly vying for your potential clients’ attention. Think about it: are you more likely to click on one of the first search results, or scroll all the way to the 3rd page?
To rank high in search results, attract visitors that convert into leads and be loved by your prospective customers, your SEO campaign must incorporate:
- Keyword research to pinpoint which terms your buyer personas are seeking for and to help create content that will make you leave your industry’s counterparts in the dust.
- A comprehensive marketing strategy based on in-depth research of your buyer personas to attract leads as early as possible in the buying process.
- A content marketing strategy to educate your prospects.
- A comprehensive link building campaign to increase ranking.
- An aggressive social media marketing strategy to promote related content. A local SEO strategy, if applicable to your business to attract customers in your area.
- And all of the technical aspects of SEO required to make your website successful on Google, including current internal website optimization, search engine friendly features and more.